Call for Papers
It is a great pleasure to invite you to 2nd Forum in Research, Science, and Technology (FIRST). This forum is organized by State Polytechnic of Sriwijaya and co organized by International Islamic University, Malaysia, and Al Baha University, Saudi Arabia. It will be held on October 30-31, 2018 in Palembang, South Sumatera, Indonesia.
FIRST offers the researchers in academics, industries and governments, a forum, for exchanging, sharing, following up and discussing the results of the latest researches, industries needs, and government regulatory policies. FIRST facilitates the participants from all over the world to meet face to face to open chances in establishing connection and collaboration among them.
> Normal submission deadline : June 15, 2018
> Notification of aceptance : August 15, 2018
> Camera ready deadline : September 15, 2018
> All Registration deadline : September 30, 2018
> Conference date : October 30-31, 2018
Track & Indexing
Track 1 : Engineering and Science, will be submitted to Journal of Physics : Conference Series (JPCS), published by IOP Publishing, indexed in SCOPUS, as well as EI Compendex and Inspec
- Power Electronics and Drive System; Electrical; Control Engineering and Instrumentation; Instrumental and Control Applications; Electronics Devices/Design and System; Telecommunications and Information Systems; Communication Network and System; Antenna and Wave Propagation; Renewable Energy, High Voltage, Materials, Transmission and Distribution System.
- Energy and Fuels; Advanced Materials; Catalysis and Reaction Engineering; Water and Waste Treatment; Separation and Purification Technology; Food and Bio Engineering; Nano Technology; Environmental, Safety, Health and Risk Management.
- Civil and Environmental Engineering; Construction Engineering and Management; Geographical Information Systems; Geotechnical Analysis and Design; Infrastructure Life-Cycle Management; Applied Computer for Civil and Environmental Engineering.
- Applied Mechanics and Control System; Fluid Dynamics; Fluid Mechanics; Dynamic and Vibration; Mechatronic and Mechanical Design; Manufacture; Fuel and Combustion.
Track 2: Computer Science and ICT, will be submitted to Journal of Physics : Conference Series (JPCS), published by IOP Publishing, indexed in SCOPUS, as well as EI Compendex and Inspec
- Big Data; Internet of Things; Computer security; Deep Learning; Data Mining; Intelligent System; Information System; Natural language Processing; Embedded System; Networking and Data Communication; Enterprise Resource Planning; Service Oriented Architecture; E-bossiness; IT Risk and Disaster; Multimedia; Computer Graphics; Computer Vision; Digital Signal Processing; Data Base Storage.
Track 3: Social Science (on process submitted to Web of Science proceeding)
- Economics; Development; Accounting; Business Management; Finance; Entrepreneurship; Human Resources; Human Capital; Tourism and Hospitality; Education; Language; Communication; Law; Regulation; Public Policy; Humanity Innovation; Behaviour; Social Challenges; Service Learning; Art and Culture
1. Prof. Zhenjiang Shen, Ph.D Kanazawa University, Japan.
2. Assoc. Prof. Dr. Augustus E. Osseo-Asare University of Sunderland, United Kingdom
3. Prof. Erry Yulian Triblas Adesta International Islamic University, Malaysia
4. Prof. Dr. Rahmat Budiarto Al Baha University, Saudi Arabia
5. Prof. Dr. Werner Rammense Cologne University, Germany
6. Dr. Ing. Ahmad Taqwa, MT Politeknik Negeri Sriwijaya
Papers are accepted either through the online system http://jurnal.polsri.ac.id/
Kindly forward this email to other interested parties.
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Rusdianasari
Chair of FIRST 2018